The changes below have been made since the 2022-2023 Law School Student Handbook PDF was published on June 2, 2022.
- The graduation honors categories for Graduate Law Programs was revised to be consistent with the university’s graduate-level programs.
- Estate Planning Law Certificate was reduced from 13 units to 10 units and elective requirement was eliminated.
- JD Programs: Upper Division Experiential Requirement - Updated to reflect 2 units required from LAW 834C, LAW 776C or LAW 885B
- JD Programs: Upper Division Writing Requirement - Decreased to 2 units; revised requirement language
- JD Programs: LAW 732 Appellate Advocacy Added as required Upper Division course starting with entering class Fall 2022
- JD Programs: Student Learning Outcomes added to all JD programs.
- LLM Programs: Student Learning Outcomes added to all LLM programs.
- SJD Programs: Student Learning Outcomes added to the International Legal Studies, SJD.
LAW 706P Lawyering: Privacy Law & Lawyering Fundamentals
LAW 710B White Collar Crime in Practice
LAW 766A Comparative Environmental Protection
LAW 767A Comparative Racial & Social Justice Law
LAW 804A Advanced Evidence
LAW 804L Evidence Lab
LAW 819 Legal Technology & Innovation
LAW 823S Privacy Law Practicum
LAW 823U Privacy Law Practicum II
LAW 826E Bankruptcy
LAW 827C Venture Capital
LAW 834J Race and Property
LAW 842H Constitutional Issues in Immigration Law
LAW 845D Unseen Hand of Insurance in the Law
LAW 845F Reimagining Criminal Justice
LAW 849 International Human Rights Seminar
LAW 849A Tech, Bus & Human Rights Emerging World
LAW 865S Problem Solving in Public Interest Law
LAW 899L Competition: USD Nat’l Criminal Procedure
LAWU 396 Selected Topics in Law Studies
LAWU 399 Directed Study
LAW 897L Introduction to Criminal Litigation : Prerequisites were revised.