Mar 29, 2020
The changes below have been made since the 2019-2020 GGU Catalog PDF was published on June 21, 2019.
- Academic Calendar : Trimester term length was reduced from sixteen weeks to fifteen weeks.
- Instructional Methods : Descriptions were revised to reflect which methods satisfy the U.S. Department of Veteran Affair’s definition of “hybrid.”
- Last Date of Attendance (LDA) : Added policy to align faculty and student expectations when students stop attending classes without withdrawing from the related courses.
- Seattle Location : Address was changed effective August 1, 2019.
Policies and Statements:
- Accounting, BS : Path2CPA course list revised.
- Accounting Undergraduate Certificate : Program requirements were completely revised to mirror the MSA foundation requirement.
- Business, Accounting Concentration, BS : Path2CPA course list revised.
- Business Administration, DBA : Corrected proficiency requirements by adding BUS 201 and MATH 240 as “general proficiency” requirements and removing them from the “Admission” section.
- Business Administration, Finance Concentration, MBA : Concentration course requirements were revised.
- Business Administration, Global Supply Chain Management Concentration, MBA : OP 303 was deleted from list of elective courses.
- Business Administration, Project Management Concentration, MBA : PM 345 was deleted from the concentration and additional OP and PM courses were added.
- Business Proficiency Requirement: Deleted from all Bruce F. Braden School of Taxation programs.
- Financial Accounting & Reporting Graduate Certificate : Lists of required and elective courses were revised.
- Finance, General Finance Concentration, MS : FI 100 was removed from the foundation program.
- Global Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate : OP 303 was deleted from list of elective courses.
- Information Technology Management, Individualized Concentration, MS : Title was changed from “General Concentration;” full-time cohort program was eliminated; MSBA courses were deleted from the concentration.
- Internal Auditing Graduate Certificate : Lists of required and elective courses were revised.
- Project Management, MS : PM 345 was replaced with LEAD 303; MGT 301 and MGT 312 were deleted from electives requirement.
- Project Management Practices Graduate Certificate : PM 345 was deleted from the electives requirement and additional OP and PM courses were added.
Master of Accountancy, and the following concentrations:
- Financial Accounting & Reporting Concentration
- Forensic Accounting Concentration
- Internal Auditing Concentration
- Management Accounting Concentration
- Taxation Concentration
- MKT 334 Services Marketing
- MKT 343 International Marketing
- OP 303 Managing Innovation and Technology
- PM 345 Project Administration, Leadership and Team Dynamics