Jun 10, 2023
2022-2023 Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
The changes below have been made since the 2022-2023 Catalog PDF was published on June 1, 2022.
- Instruction Modes : Revised modes and descriptions were made effective for the Spring 2023 Academic Period and thereafter.
Policies and Statements:
- Accounting Data & Analytics, MS : Core elective courses requirement was updated.
- Accounting Data & Analytics: Advanced Analytics for Accountants Concentration, MS : Core elective courses requirement was updated.
- Accounting Data & Analytics: CPA Applied Accounting Concentration, MS : Core elective courses requirement was updated.
- Accounting Data & Analytics: Essentials of Leadership Concentration, MS : Core elective courses requirement was updated.
- Accounting Data & Analytics: Taxation Concentration, MS : Core elective courses requirement was updated.
- Business Administration, DBA (Worldwide) : Concentrations were added in Digital Strategy and Emerging Technologies. The Logistics & Supply Chain Management concentration was removed.
- Business Administration, MBA (Worldwide) : FI 307 was removed as a Finance concentration requirement; FI 428 was added as a Finance concentration requirement.
- Business Administration, Entrepreneur Concentration, MBA : MGT 301 replaced MGT 312 as the required course.
- Business Administration, General Concentration, MBA : The following two courses were deleted from the MBA Business Core: MGT 301 and HRM 301 .
- Business Administration, Custom Curriculum, MBA : The course listings were made consistent with the in-house MBA program.
- Data Analytics: Basic Proficiency in Programming with SQL Undergraduate Certificate : Proficiency course was changed.
- Data Analytics, BS : The required courses were revised, six units of required courses were added, and ITM 108 replaced DATA 115, which has been deleted.
- Data Analytics Minor : ITM 108 replaced DATA 115, which has been deleted.
- Executive Public Administration, General Concentration, MPA : The new course EMPA 397 was added to the elective requirement for all concentrations.
- Literature Minor : Course list was updated to provide greater flexibility.
- Project Management Graduate Certificate : Program learning outcomes added.
- Project Management, MS :The capstone requirement text was clarified.
- Project Management: IT Management Concentration, MS (Worldwide) : ITM 323 replaced ITM 331 in the concentration requirement; ITM 300W replaced ITM 300 in the concentration requirement.
- Taxation, MS : TA 329A and TA 329B replaced TA 329 as required courses.
- DATA 115 Introduction to Relational Databases & SQL
- DBA 801 Quantitative Research Methods
- DBA 802 Qualitative Research Methods
- DBA 803 Economic Theory and Policy
- DBA 804 Management and Organizational Theory
- DBA 806 Operations and Technology Systems
- DBA 807 Business, Government and Society
- DBA 821 Marketing Management
- DBA 822 Strategy and International Business
- DBA 830 Financial Theory and Applications
- DBA 830 Competitive and Global Supply Chain Management Strategies
- DBA 831 Global Supply Chain Planning, Tactics, and Execution
- DBA 832 Digital Supply Chain Strategy
- DBA 862 Project and Systems Management
- DBA 871 Buyer Behavior