Jan 30, 2023
The changes below have been made since the 2022-2023 Catalog PDF was published on June 1, 2022.
- Instruction Modes : Revised modes and descriptions were made effective for the Spring 2023 Academic Period and thereafter.
Policies and Statements:
- The Undergraduate Honors Program was added to all Associate and Bachelor degree programs, except for the Degrees+|Outlier.org programs.
- The American Honors Program was added to three Associate of Arts/Sciences degree programs.
- Business Administration, DBA (Worldwide) : Concentrations were added in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning and Digital Strategy.
- Business Administration, Entrepreneur Concentration, MBA : MGT 301 replaced MGT 312 as the required course.
- Business Administration, General Concentration, MBA : The following two courses were deleted from the MBA Business Core: MGT 301 and HRM 301 .
- Business Administration, Custom Curriculum, MBA : The course listings were made consistent with the in-house MBA program.
- Data Analytics, BS : The required courses were revised, six units of required courses were added, and ITM 108 replaced DATA 115 .
- Data Analytics Minor : ITM 108 replaced DATA 115 .
- Executive Public Administration, General Concentration, MPA : The new course EMPA 397 was added to the elective requirement for all concentrations.
- Project Management, MS :The capstone requirement text was clarified.
- Project Management: IT Management Concentration, MS (Worldwide) : ITM 323 replaced ITM 331 in the concentration requirement.
- Taxation, MS : TA 329A and TA 329B replaced TA 329 as required courses.
- DBA 801 Quantitative Research Methods
- DBA 802 Qualitative Research Methods
- DBA 803 Economic Theory and Policy
- DBA 804 Management and Organizational Theory
- DBA 806 Operations and Technology Systems
- DBA 807 Business, Government and Society
- DBA 821 Marketing Management
- DBA 822 Strategy and International Business
- DBA 830 Financial Theory and Applications
- DBA 862 Project and Systems Management
- DBA 871 Buyer Behavior