Mar 08, 2021
The changes below have been made since the 2020-2021 GGU Catalog PDF was published on June 5, 2020.
Policies and Statements:
- Accounting, BS : ACCTG 102 replaced ACCTG 100C; ACCTG 336 replaced ACCTG 302 in the Path2CPA electives.
- Business, Accounting Concentration, BS : ACCTG 102 replaced ACCTG 100C; ACCTG 336 replaced ACCTG 302 in the Path2CPA electives.
- Business, International Business Concentration, BS : List of required courses was revised due to the deletion of MGT 188B, 188C, and 188D.
- Business, Public Administration Concentration, BS : EMPA courses were added to the concentration section.
- Business Analytics: Management Concentration, MS : Title was changed from “Analytics Management”; MGT 324 was replaced with PSYCH 345.
- Conflict Resolution Graduate Certificate : Lists of required and elective courses were revised.
- International Business Undergraduate Certificate : List of required courses was revised due to the deletion of MGT 188B, 188C, and 188D.
- Industrial-Organizational Psychology Graduate Certificate : Lists of required and elective courses were revised.
- Taxation, MS : Revisions were made to the list of elective courses.
- ACCTG 100C Intermediate Accounting III
- ACCTG 301 INTRO TO ACCOUNTING STANDARDS
- ACCTG 301A INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTING I
- ACCTG 301B INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTING II
- ACCTG 303 Sustainability for Accountants and Finance Professionals
- ACCTG 304 Issues in Governmental and Not-for-Profit Accounting
- ACCTG 309 ANALYSIS USE FINANCL STATEMNT
- ACCTG 312 INTERNAL CONTROLS FI REPORT
- ACCTG 313 PERFORMANCE AUDITING
- ACCTG 315 PRINCIPLES INTERNAL AUDITING
- ACCTG 321 STRATEGIC COST MGT CONT SYST
- ACCTG 351A ECON FIN INTL BUS FOR ACCTNTS
- ACCTG 351B ADV STUDIES IN BUSINESS LAW
- ACCTG 358LS BUSINESS LEADER SPEAKR SERIES
- ACCTG 359EL EXPLORING BUSINESS LEADERSHIP
- ACCTG 360 FEDERAL TAXATION
- ACCTG 361 TAXATION OF CORPORATIONS
- ACCTG 372 INTRO FIN FORENSIC ACCOUNTING
- ACCTG 374 DAMAGES
- ACCTG 375A Economic Damages
- ACCTG 375B Lost Profits
- ACCTG 375C FORENSIC VALUATION
- ACCTG 375D Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- ACCTG 375E Fraud Investigations
- ACCTG 375F Stakeholder Disputes
- ACCTG 375G CONSTRUCTION CLAIMS
- ACCTG 375H Real Property Damages
- ACCTG 375I LOST WAGES/EMPMNT LITIGATION
- ACCTG 375J Disputes Mergers & Acquisition
- ACCTG 375K INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- ACCTG 375L FIN STATEMENT INVESTIGATIONS
- ACCTG 375M Tax Fraud
- ACCTG 375N COMPLEX DISCOV & DATA MGT
- ACCTG 375O Expert Testimony
- ACCTG 375P Role of Expert & Expert Report
- ACCTG 375Q Partnership Dissolutions
- ACCTG 375R ALLEGATIONS OF AUDIT FAILURE
- ACCTG 375S Government Investigations
- ACCTG 376 SELECTED TOPICS FORENSIC ACCT
- ACCTG 365A CPA EXAM REV: FI ACCT & REP
- ACCTG 365B CPA EXAM REV: AUDIT & ATTEST
- ACCTG 365C CPA EXAM REV: REGULATION
- ACCTG 365D CPA EXAM REV: BUS ENV & CNCPT
- ACCTG 396LS Business Leader Speaker Series
- MGT 188B Doing Business in East and Southeast Asia
- MGT 188C Doing Business in Western Europe
- MGT 188D Doing Business in Latin America
- MGT 210 Management Theory and Communications
- MGT 300 Team Dynamics and Managerial Analysis
- MGT 306 Legal Aspects of International Business Transactions
- MGT 361 Coaching: Interpersonal Skills and Practices
- MGT 362 Developing Strategies for Competitive Advantage
- MKT 308 Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy & Implementation
- MKT 326 Managing Public Issues: Consumer Affairs and Government Relations
- TA 346K Washington State and Local Taxes
- TA 358LS Business Leader Speaker Series
- TA 359EL Exploring Business Leadership